On the occasion of the 10th edition of the Open Tower Day, we are organizing the following activities:
- There will be four symposia about the towers of Amsterdam. Consult the Symposia page for this.
- The competition “Guess the detail of the Tower”. Please refer to the Contest page for this.
- Special themed tours take place in the ABN AMRO head office. Consult the Tower page ABN AMRO and Circl.
- In Circl, the new ABN AMRO pavilion, hostesses and hosts are ready to answer your questions about the unique building. building. Consult the Toren page for this: ABN AMRO and Circl.
- “Urban sketchers” are present in the WTC. They draw on location, inside or outside, ‘daily life’. Capturing what they see through direct observation of the places we live and the places we visit.
- In the OZW building of the VU, photos and films can be seen of the development of the Zuidas in recent decades.
- In the Ransdorperkerk there are musical performances with Dutch music.
- Fun tower facts have been collected, which are supported with vlogs.
360 Degree photos
For the Open Tower Day, Johan Boom made 2 special 360 degree photos of the towers of Amsterdam. Click on the link, zoom in and be surprised.
You can find Johan Boom on www.360p.nl